Friday, June 3, 2011

Yesterday's Answers

And...the answers are: Gap long sleeved button down; Banana Republic brown crocheted, short sleeved sweater; and the cream, wing tipped shoes.

The outfit totalled, $59.93!:

Gap long sleeved button down shirt: $2.98
Banana Republic brown crocheted sweater: $2.98
Hudson skinny jeans: $29.99 (Another K&G find!)
Cream leather wing tips: $3.98
Franco Sarto bag: $20.00 (TJ Maxx!)

The long sleeve shirt was purchased for a trip to Europe, some time ago. My thought was to purchase decent looking clothes that I cared nothing about. After I wore them in Europe, I'd toss them or donate them to a thrift shop (I saw tons of re-sale stores in Paris), so I'd have more room in my bags for souveniers! Well, I liked all my thrift store stuff too much to throw them away in Europe...great theory, but didn't work out so well. Just a sidenote, I still had plenty of room for souveniers!

No comments:

Post a Comment