Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Recent Discoveries

The other day, I realized something about myself. I do that sometimes - have a thought and think - hmmm, where'd that come from? Well, here it is...during a random lunchtime walk, I saw a tall drink of water, dressed in corduroy pants (yeah, it's like 95 degrees, but that's not the point I'm trying to make), loafers and a smart looking blazer. When I saw him, I thought, yum! Then, "whoa, where'd that come from?" Perhaps I picked it up from '80's movies I used to watch as a kid. The hunky lead was an English Professor (or something), looking smart & sexy in cords and a blazer.

Then, another realization occured when I saw someone in a suit & tie. They rolled up their shirt sleeves and you could see a hint of a tattoo peeking out. Oh lawd, I loved it (not tattoo sleeves, but I'm a girl and subject to change my mind at the drop of a dime, so I'm not ruling it out completely)...the bad boy who cleans up nicely. That's a new one for me; I have NO idea where it came from - I'm still working on figuring it out.

In other news, I'm super excited about this year's Tour de France! I absolutely can't wait until the fun starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment