Friday, August 3, 2018

2018, So Far

It's been a fun filled year, so far. A lot has happened. Here's the condensed version of my mid-year review:





I spent time with family who visited & enjoyed the sunshine:






Went on long bike rides with nice, shady trees and met new friends:







Traveled to Memphis to work and enjoyed the view, while there:







Bought a new house and changed a faucet all by myself - well, with help from youtube:

Before (grody to the max!):


After (don't worry, I also changed the drain, too!):






Logged a lot of time at the beach:







And a lot of time on my paddle board:







Watched the sunrise and sunset:









Found time to run for coffee & spend Q.T. with friends:



Friday night Shuffleboard - not just for old people, anymore!

Excited to see Lynne Koplitz - one of my fav-o-rites!!

 And saw these two gems that made me giggle inside:




I hope you're enjoying your 2018, so far, too!!







No comments:

Post a Comment