Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Here's What 80 Miles Looks Like

This past weekend, a 100 mile training group (of which, I'm a member), had a 75 mile bike ride. Due to a scenic detour, a few of my friends and I made it an 80-81 mile ride. We just aren't satisfied with the minimum, you see.

The weather was nice. Mid/upper 80s for most of the ride, with some cloud cover.

Here, everyone is chillin' at the last SAG stop.



One of my favorite cycling couples. They're still all smiles after 60-something miles!



Best. SAG Ever. They provided ice cold towels! Please refrain from jokes involving towels...thank you.



At one of the stops, this doozy caught my eye. Not the motorcycle - yawn...the helmet. Your eyes are not deceiving you. That is a sweet mohawk you see.



Here's my reaction when the guy wouldn't trade his mohawk helmet for mine. I mean, it goes with my bike and everything!



I know what you're thinking...and I agree. With a face like that, it is amazing that I'm still single.

No comments:

Post a Comment