Friday, May 19, 2017

Month In Review

Ever since moving, I feel like I've been in a whirlwind. Life has been so busy, but in a good way...pool parties and cookouts, beach time, beach 5k's, hikes...so much to do, so little time. The result is that I still have boxes in my guest room to unpack, but I'm not in a hurry. I'm having too much fun!


I hosted a pool, paint and pizza party at my new place. Painting and hiding rocks is so much more fun than I thought. There's something about getting the creative juices flowing that is really fulfilling and relaxing at the same time. Couple that with potentially making a stranger's day and that's a lot of positivity, right? I realize that these aren't good, but who cares. :-) It was a great excuse to get together with friends, drink sangria and log some pool time.



Then, two of my besties made a visit. First we toasted our blueberry margaritas & prepared for a fun filled weekend!







We had plenty of time by the pool: 


 


Logged some substantial beach time:
 



Went to a brewery at the beach for the release of new margarita beer, Island Lime. I have a gluten allergy, so I had sangria, but encouraged my friends to try the special beer. It smelled like nair. I'm told that it tastes a lot like you would imagine nair to taste. No bueno.



 

And we made time for silliness on the way to dinner.

 
It was a great weekend and wonderful to spend time with such close friends who (sadly) I rarely get to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment