Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Don't Think I'll Be Able to Sleep Tonight

On Halloween, I discovered Celebrity Ghost Stories on the Biography Channel. At first, I thought it was going to be laughable. It turns out, some of the stories are really scary. Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson get the crap scared out of them??!! This is good stuff! Now, I'm completely addicted to this show. Some of the stories have really happy endings. Um...didn't mean it that way. You'll just have to watch it to see what I mean. I tried to post a youtube video, but the video address was disabled. Click on the link to access youtube and watch some of the episodes.


Celebrity Ghost Stories can be scary; however, nothing terrified me more that the sight of this on my shop it to me alert. These were originally priced over $150.00!! I swear, I still think this was a joke by the designer to see just WHAT people will buy. Pleated, roll up, mom jean shorts, aka, jorts.


On that same note, a friend of mine was telling me about how in love she was with her jeggings. Do you know about these? Are they fabulous? I might have to try them. Although, I've been a bit leery of them, for fear that they will spark the resurrection of the 1980's hair band, tight, frosted jeans. Remember those? They were awful, even then.

No comments:

Post a Comment