Sunday, January 23, 2011

Girl Talk - Recap

Last Monday, I went to see "Girl Talk" at Minglewood Hall. I'd heard of "Girl Talk," but, I'm embarrassed to say that I was thinking of another band/sound. Anyway, at the very last minute, a friend of mine was able to find an extra ticket for the sold out show. Even with the mistaken identity, I'm so glad that I made it to see "Girl Talk." What. A. Show.

Introducing: Girl Talk!



Can you see him in his red hoodie & sweat pants? Immediately, I thought, "anyone who comes on stage looking as though they just put the game controls down, and decided to get off the couch for a bit, is either going to be awesome, or awful." Well, he was AWESOME, indeed.



The show was complete with confetti being unleashed onto the crowd, over sized balloons filled with confetti and some of the audience being invited to dance on stage around Girl Talk.












Everyone was dancing and having a blast. There was not a dry body in the house. We all looked like drowned rats as we left. Note to the girls - don't wear much makeup to a "Girl Talk" show, unless you want it to run down your face. You. Will. Sweat...A lot. For those of you who are interested, here's a link to download the album free, compliments of an old friend!





So, how did you spend your Monday night? Bet mine was better! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment