Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

Can you guess which (one) item was scored at a thrift store?



Ok, I acknowledge that this is not the best photo representation of my outfit...so, here are the pieces:

Ann Taylor grey cardigan
Green silk blouse (don't know the designer)
Merona grey trousers
Ann Klein grey flats
Green & blue silk scarf

Given that the Memphis in May triathlon is this weekend (I'll be participating in the Olympic Triathlon Sunday), I may be on a slight hiatus. In other news, some whackadoo is predicting the rapture will occur Saturday. My reaction to all of this? Meh. If the whackadoo is correct, the silver lining is, I'll be with friends and no triathlon on Sunday. :-) No, seriously, I *am* excited about the tri...just getting the pre-race jitters. I've never done an olympic tri before. Eecckkk!

If I don't see you again, I hope your end of days are mucho bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment