Thursday, March 30, 2017

Weekend Fun: Seafood, Music and Soccer, Oh My!

Now is the time I feel lucky to live in Florida (although, not when I turn on the news...people in FL are cuckoo). The weather is amazing...beautiful, sunny days that aren't too hot but not too chilly, either.


This past weekend some of my friends and I went to the Seafood and Music Festival that was practically in my backyard. It was such a great time!







A little kid, maybe 5yrs old, started the Bob Marley song, "One Love," acapella and it was so cute, I thought my head was going to spin right off and explode. Then, he proceeded to sit at the front of the stage and play a bongo drum, LIKE A FREAKIN' BOSS! The picture doesn't show him, but just trust me...the cuteness was completely overwhelming.

Then, as if I didn't already have enough fun for one human in a day, I went to the season opening game for the Tampa Bay Rowdies. Not only was it the season opening game, but it was the first game in their new conference. The stadium was as packed as I've ever seen it and just as fun as every other game I've attended. It helped that the Rowdies won, too!!


I'm a lucky chic...I realize...



No comments:

Post a Comment