Monday, April 3, 2017

The New Pad

Today, I returned the keys to my old place. It was really sad, I loved the location and the eclectic nature of the building as a whole, but it was time to move on. I wouldn't say that I LOVE my new place, but it definitely has it's perks. Driving time out of my neighborhood, especially if I find myself stuck behind a garbage truck or "grandpa", isn't one of them. One perk is that it's so very quiet. When I'm inside, I can't hear my neighbors at all...something that is very different for me. At the old place, I could practically hear my neighbors breathe. The grounds...that's undeniably the best part of my new place.


The complex backs up to the water and there's a wide walkway around the perimeter with benches, cooking grills, hammocks and docks. If you follow me on social media, you've likely seen most of these gems, but here they are again!



The Brady Brat loves her view...so many birds, so little time.


 Dolphins!! Ok, that picture only shows one, but I promise, there were more.



My new morning ritual involves drinking my morning coffee on the dock. Sometimes, I see fish...wonder if these are delicious. If I fished, I'd have it made!


Lately, I've been seeing sting rays. It must be the start of "sting ray season."

 


 


Not too shabby, eh? I certainly can't complain. Even if my closets are minuscule, look at this view! It's totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment