Friday, February 4, 2011

Nothing Says Class Like...

...Tail lights held in place by tape.



This is more evidence proving that I really, really need to get my arse out of the South. I really need to get out of the US, but well...maybe someday.

Although, I didn't get a picture of it, the gas line was held in place with a seat belt. It was actually clever, for being so ghetto/trashy. And, hey, if you're "bad" enough to drive something like this, you probably don't need the seat belt, anyway. I wish I had taken more pictures so that the "full affect" could be achieved. But, I figured whoever drives this contraption probably wouldn't respond well to me taking tons of pictures of their prized possession (and probably wouldn't mind smacking a girl - no there's no red-neck profiling here), I didn't want to press my luck. You'll just have to use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment