Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Switch

So, this weekend, I finally watched the movie, "The Switch." It stars Jennifer Aniston, my boyfriend, Jason Bateman, and Jeff Goldblum. The movie was ok. Clever dialogue and some pretty funny scenes. I noticed a couple of things that were unsettling, though.

Every time Jeff Goldblum was on the screen, I could not stop staring at his platter sized ears. Good gracious, those things are huge. When did that happen? By the way, I had a crush on Jeff Goldblum when I watched "Earth Girls are Easy" and "Jurassic Park" and I don't recall being distracted by the size of his ears.



Another upsetting realization was that Jason Bateman is getting old. He can't! He just can't! It means that *I'm* getting old, too. That's something that I can't accept. I don't feel old, therefore, I am not old. Mind over matter, see? It's as easy as that, right? My friend Evel Lee taught me that...

No comments:

Post a Comment