Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

Ok...so, when I was getting ready a few days ago, I noticed that I was really representing my thrift store finds. I love thrift and vintage stores. A Lot. I get a kick out of wearing items that are still in style - or are making a comeback - that no one else is wearing. Well, I actually like wearing stuff that no on else is wearing! Getting those items at a ridiculously low price is even better!

In the picture, below, I am wearing 3 pieces that I purchased from a thrift store. Can you guess which three? I'll give you a hint: I bought the scarf from K&G (for $5.00!!). Everyone's first guess is the scarf. :-) Don't worry, I'll post the answers soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! You are always so beautifully dressed and look fabulous every single day. I love that you're a bargain shopper.

    ReplyDelete