Julie Andrews had: raindrops on roses, bright copper kettles, warm woolen mittens, and brown paper packages tied up in string, to name a few. At the moment, these are some of mine:
1. People in cars who don't speed up when you turn on your blinker.
2. Sugar Plum Spice tea.
3. Multi-functional items, like these clip earrings. They're pretty heavy, so I don't much wear them as earrings, but thought they'd be a great way to jazz up some plain old, boring flats. Whaddya think?
4. Ballade Sauvignon Blanc. It's crisp, light, and the best part...it's really inexpensive - at about $11.00/bottle. For some reason, I'm really enjoying this wine right now. Well, not right this second, but, this season. I find it odd that when it's cold outside, I migrate towards hot chocolate with Irish Cream and crisp, cold, white wine. What a fruit loop.
5. Balaclavas. Like this one from bike nashbar. This was a Christmas present to myself. It makes cold weather bike riding (or a number of other sports) bearable.
6. Insulated Tights Another essential item for outdoor cycling in cold weather!!